Skip to main content

Why I bought ADA? - Portfolio introduction third part

Let's finish this in a short way: I'm an ADA fan a hodler, so clearly my biggest part of my portfolio is from ADA.

I have to confess also, that the first decision from me to buy ADA came from one of my friends, and after I bought the first coins I started to investigate this project more deeply. It does not means that I can do a review as a professional as my knowledge is not the most diversified from technical part. I mean I don't know which block-chain is cheaper, where the transfer is really lightening fast or on which system the delevopment is easier.

What I can see is some specialties what I couldn't found at other cryptocurrencies.

  • Maximalism is the first one. Most of the investors on the market searching for coins where speculation can be done, and incredibly yields can be generated. ADA is not like this. As I see here they want to create real value in long-term. For speculation the coin price is not enough, but for stable long-term results even with staking it is a great possibility.
  • Staking: Yes, as I'm a crypto staker I won't explain this too much. Staking reward for ADA is quite enough calculating also the price. Stable income can be generated.
  • Price: The price is really stable also beside staking rewards. Cardano was of course on a higher price level, but based on it's cheap compared to the main coins even with big price drop down the suffer is much more less than with a higher priced crypto. Of course also it can happen in the near future that the price will also go to the moon, and I won't cry that time, but the current situation is also good.
  • Community: Hodlers, developers and project owners are really loyal to this project. Plans for the future, real willing to change the world and creating a better one, this is the power of the community what is behind Cardano. This is what I like.
Possibly the reasons why I love ADA and Cardano can not be so strong, but for me these are so important features that I'm and also I'll be a serious ADA fan and hodler.

Comments